Sleepy Fox Hollow the universe offers a paradox too great for the finite mind to grasp
109 Posts
Ooc —
sorry for double tags on this thread, but just wanted to make sure this is seen/noted/heard! either in this thread or elsewhere; if anybody from paleo wants to pop in let me know and i'll hold up on next reply

frustration boiled, heightened. somewhere between his choking voice he had found it in him to scream.

loud and piercing. all of the anger in his heart poured out in one sound. frustration with mereo, frustration with his mother's absence and his 'father' who suddenly returned.

he imagined that @Wylla or @Emmerich might hear it, maybe then he could be saved from this horrendous nightmare. some part of him wondered if nanuq might hear it too, somewhere out there.

I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU SAY! I TOLD YOU MEREO DOESN'T CARE ABOUT ME OR NANUQ BUT— he sucked in a sharp, cold gust just to spew it back out. IT'S LIKE YOU'RE NOT LISTENING. HOW AM I EVEN YOUR SON WHEN I DON'T EVEN KNOW YOU?
Messages In This Thread
RE: the universe offers a paradox too great for the finite mind to grasp - by Siku - December 13, 2022, 11:10 PM