Cedar Sweep The world was on fire and no one could save me but you
282 Posts
Ooc — Harvest
A small smile graced his maw at her excited words, thrown over her shoulder, though he quickly masked his face again so that she would not see. "You will hunt nothing if you scare all of the prey away with your loud and boisterous behavior," he scolded.

She came running back to him through the snow and nudged his shoulder with her nose, begging him to teach her to hunt.

He backed away, immediately flustered. "My lady, you are not to touch me, remember? Rather... I am not to touch you. You are a goddess. I am only a soldier." He almost asked her not to call him Ully, as well, but let that go as an indulgence. That had been a losing battle since she had been a pup; she'd always called him by that nickname, no matter how many times he had asked her not to. He shook his head.

"I will... teach you the basics of hunting, as it is just the two of us now. We must... both do our part, for even goddesses must eat." He looked out towards the trees in the waning light. "Now, hold still and use your senses. There are no deer or such large beasts around, so we must try harder to find prey. Listen. Smell. Watch the underbrush. What prey can you sense?"

Ulrich is my happy character. I do not enjoy a lot of IC drama, such as physical altercations, or whumps, so if you are interested in RPing such things, please do not do so with Ulrich, or PM me first. I would love to thread with you, but in a stress-free way!

Messages In This Thread
RE: The world was on fire and no one could save me but you - by Ulrich - December 13, 2022, 10:16 PM