Cedar Sweep The world was on fire and no one could save me but you
282 Posts
Ooc — Harvest
He nodded when she told that she wanted to be the one to catch the rabbit. "All right. You stand right here, at the opening of the rabbit warren. Keep your body low to the ground, your head down near the entrance. At the first sign of movement, you bite, and hold tight! The rabbit will not give up immediately. You must be willing to hold it until it dies. Do you understand? Grip it firmly in your jaws and shake. With luck, its neck will snap, ending its suffering and delivering us dinner."

He waited until she was standing as he had showed her, paws spread apart for good balance, body and head low to the ground. Then he went around the hole to the back. "I'm going to dig now," he said. "It may take some time. Several minutes, perhaps. Or, they may spook early and flee in seconds. You must pay attention and be ready to strike at any moment, no matter how long you stand there. Lose concentration for but a moment, and you'll find dinner streaking away through the bushes." He took a breath, setting his paws in the snow. "I'll have to dig through the snow first, and then down into the dirt. Are you ready?"

At her say so, he began to dig, forcing his cold paws down through the hard snow and towards earth.

Ulrich is my happy character. I do not enjoy a lot of IC drama, such as physical altercations, or whumps, so if you are interested in RPing such things, please do not do so with Ulrich, or PM me first. I would love to thread with you, but in a stress-free way!

Messages In This Thread
RE: The world was on fire and no one could save me but you - by Ulrich - December 14, 2022, 06:41 PM