Two Rivers Isle [M] What a wicked thing to do, to let me dream of you
282 Posts
Ooc — Harvest
"It doesn't hurt to break a trail like that does it, Ully?"

Hurt? No, he said. Not really. It's more tiring than anything. It's just exercise, like wading through water, but harder. He paused, and felt bashful, a shy smile on his face, though he continued to look ahead of himself to see where he was going, and not at Adylaide. Why? Are you worried about me? I can assure you I'm all right.

He continued to smile, this time at her optimism. My la--ah, Adylaide, I hope you never feel real hunger, but your wishful thinking about the abundance of prey in the winter is... well... perhaps you should keep that optimism, and I'll be the realist. Inside, he was embarrassed at his slip-up. He had hardly ever called her by her name in all the years of her life, so it would take time to stop calling her by titles instead. We'll find whatever prey we might back in the woods, and not out here. Here, the snow is far too thick and all little creatures who make their homes underground are buried for the winter, hibernating. It would take hours to find anything in these hills.

Ulrich is my happy character. I do not enjoy a lot of IC drama, such as physical altercations, or whumps, so if you are interested in RPing such things, please do not do so with Ulrich, or PM me first. I would love to thread with you, but in a stress-free way!

Messages In This Thread
RE: What a wicked thing to do, to let me dream of you - by Ulrich - December 29, 2022, 08:41 PM