Two Rivers Isle [M] Sets you off against, the planets last dance
282 Posts
Ooc — Harvest
Ulrich supposed Adelaide was right. She was always the one wanting to find the interesting spots. He only cared about the Isle insofar as it was a decent, livable area. He had no real eye for beauty.

He nodded as she explained about hunting, and smiled. Well, is he for me? he asked, and bent towards the rabbit that Adylaide had indicated--the one she hadn't had to put much pressure on to kill it. And as he leaned towards it, his mouth salivating, intending to take a bite and tell her how delicious it was so she would know her work was appreciated--

--it jumped off off the stump and was gone in a blur of movement so fast that Ulrich had no idea what had just happened for a moment. He stared blankly at his empty dinner plate, so to speak, his mouth open. Then he burst out laughing.

Ulrich is my happy character. I do not enjoy a lot of IC drama, such as physical altercations, or whumps, so if you are interested in RPing such things, please do not do so with Ulrich, or PM me first. I would love to thread with you, but in a stress-free way!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sets you off against, the planets last dance - by Ulrich - January 06, 2023, 12:44 PM