Stavanger Bay dreams, like coins down a well
Hushed Willows
Singer
149 Posts
Ooc — xynien
Evander was dancing. In the water. Well, of course he was dancing, he'd always been a flowery fucker. He and Ophelia both. Tybault rolled his eyes, but he was grinning too, because now he was thinking of Ophelia and how much she would love to dance in the water too. She would have told him to lighten up, to sing for them.
And, well, he was a little glad to see Evander, too. Even if that meant Everett was skulking around somewhere nearby. Pffft. You really think I'd be the first to die? He eyed Evander, his expression making it clear who he thought would go first. Then he remembered Rose, and immediately sobered. I mean - well, you know what I mean. Anyway, uh.
That was when Tybault realized how much he was really feeling about this. He blinked, and suddenly his eyes felt warm. Fuck. No. He was not a crier. The tears faded almost instantly, but they'd been there for a moment, and no doubt Evander had seen.
Are you - did you follow me? He hated how vulnerable he sounded just then. He hated how much he wanted the answer to be yes.
Experimenting with my writing; style may vary a bit!
Messages In This Thread
dreams, like coins down a well - by Evander - January 09, 2023, 09:53 PM
RE: dreams, like coins down a well - by Tybault - January 09, 2023, 10:10 PM
RE: dreams, like coins down a well - by Evander - January 10, 2023, 12:59 AM
RE: dreams, like coins down a well - by Tybault - January 10, 2023, 01:12 AM
RE: dreams, like coins down a well - by Evander - January 10, 2023, 02:05 AM
RE: dreams, like coins down a well - by Tybault - January 10, 2023, 02:28 AM