Two Rivers Isle I'll tell you a story before it tells itself
232 Posts
Ooc — Danni
All Welcome 
Petite paws moved through the forest of their new home. The rain fell down upon them, and she couldn't quite help the smile that moved across her maw. It was beautiful and smelled divine, even if it was cold as everything.

She pranced and she danced throughout the area. Nose to the ground on occasion, searching, gazing for any type of meet to put in their caches. They had new faces, new wolves they were responsible for. Before she knew it there would even be little ones to feed, if she had her way and her body did what it was supposed too. 

She had heard of wolves who had never been able to bear children. Despite that their bodies readied for it. They just never came to fruition. She worried about that for a brief moment. Then she tried to push it aside. No use putting that negative energy and thought in the univese.
Messages In This Thread
I'll tell you a story before it tells itself - by Adylaide - January 15, 2023, 11:53 AM
RE: I'll tell you a story before it tells itself - by Venaya - February 02, 2023, 01:14 PM
RE: I'll tell you a story before it tells itself - by Venaya - February 17, 2023, 02:41 PM