Dawnlark Plains Under the weather...or snowstorm
"If only everyone were as straight-forward as I..."
12 Posts
Ooc — Peppermint
Rose remained fast asleep

I may not be comfortable with certain topics due to the fact that I am a minor.  Cursing and suggestive or sexual behavior (beyond simple romance), even in-character, is a definite no for me.  If you wouldn't be comfortable posting something knowing that there may be a child reading it, do not post it during a roleplay with me.  :) 

Rose can be really nasty when she's grumpy/provoked.  If you don't want your character bullied by her, please let me know and I'll make her a bit milder for the thread.  Anything rude or spiteful that she says is completely in-character, and has nothing to do with my actual demeanor or 
views.
Messages In This Thread
Under the weather...or snowstorm - by Hickory Rose - February 08, 2023, 01:40 PM
RE: Under the weather...or snowstorm - by Monty Flynn - February 08, 2023, 04:33 PM
RE: Under the weather...or snowstorm - by Hickory Rose - February 08, 2023, 04:41 PM
RE: Under the weather...or snowstorm - by Monty Flynn - February 20, 2023, 02:26 PM
RE: Under the weather...or snowstorm - by Hickory Rose - February 22, 2023, 10:04 PM