Duck Lake Everyday is the start of something new
Loner
i burn down my house and build it up again
i burn it down twice just for the fun of it
97 Posts
Ooc — Van
Upon closer inspection, River noticed that the wolf was young – just barely out of boyhood. His stammering almost proved as much. She watched him a moment longer, releasing any tenseness in her muscles as his posture mimicked friendliness. Of course, not all wariness left her. I am well, she acquiesced with a slight bob of her muzzle. Her eyes pierced him through, carving along every black-limned line of his youthful frame with her rapier gaze. And you?

Her head tilted as she continued to unabashedly study the unassuming yearling, waiting to find something off or unacceptable about him. Are you from around here?
Messages In This Thread
Everyday is the start of something new - by Faelan - February 17, 2023, 08:35 PM
RE: Everyday is the start of something new - by River - March 10, 2023, 06:39 PM
RE: Everyday is the start of something new - by Faelan - March 13, 2023, 10:30 AM
RE: Everyday is the start of something new - by River - March 25, 2023, 01:47 AM
RE: Everyday is the start of something new - by Faelan - April 10, 2023, 04:12 PM