Greatwater Lake Do you want to meet all my monsters?
4 Posts
Ooc —
Joining 
For @Zharille, when you have time!

A strange region, he deemed this to be. Too large to map out in a short stretch of time. It felt as though he had been walking for days, but wound up not too much farther from where he started.

No other word aside from irritated would describe Senayo best. This was, by far, turning into one of the worst times of travel. Hunger gnawed at his belly, thirst dried his tongue, and a lack of adequate sleep tore at the best of his attitude. If there was anything ever good about it to begin with. 

But when a soft wave of water trickled to his ear, his mood shifted ever so slightly. Pace increased, he tread for the bank of the wide lake. Then, after first being sure he was not being watched, the dark man ducked his head and took a fair drink. It was refreshing, far better than any mud water he'd tasted as of recent. Perhaps this place wasn't so terrible after all.
Messages In This Thread
Do you want to meet all my monsters? - by Senayo - February 23, 2023, 11:38 PM
RE: Do you want to meet all my monsters? - by Zharille - February 26, 2023, 07:53 PM
RE: Do you want to meet all my monsters? - by Senayo - February 26, 2023, 08:12 PM
RE: Do you want to meet all my monsters? - by Zharille - February 27, 2023, 12:53 AM
RE: Do you want to meet all my monsters? - by Senayo - February 27, 2023, 01:13 AM
RE: Do you want to meet all my monsters? - by Zharille - March 11, 2023, 03:02 PM
RE: Do you want to meet all my monsters? - by Senayo - March 21, 2023, 07:22 PM
RE: Do you want to meet all my monsters? - by Zharille - March 23, 2023, 04:46 PM