Dragoncrest Cliffs The greatest snowball isn't a snowball at all - it's fear
something is pulling me;
i feel the gravity
of it all
40 Posts
Ooc — Van
*cries in shameful wait time*

Of course, Cherub’s Wing said, looking somewhat sheepish. It was by habit alone that she continued to introduce herself as such, even though her name constantly elicited all types of criticism (both positive and negative); she was starting to get embarrassed. Most everyone just calls me Wing.

Okay? Wing’s brows knitted together and her head tilted skeptically at the answer. That couldn’t possibly be true, in the girl’s opinion, and unlike Lilitu, she had no qualms with being honest about how she was doing. Well, me, I’m a complete mess. This is the furthest I’ve walked in weeks, and it pains me not to be able to run. It feels as if my very spirit is being weighted down, like sinking into mud. Such candor was customary where she came from.

I’m surprised you’re okay, she added earnestly, of course having decided to take her word for it. I’m glad for it, but you must be much more resilient than me. It is making me jealous.
Messages In This Thread
RE: The greatest snowball isn't a snowball at all - it's fear - by Wing - April 24, 2023, 07:29 PM