Redtail Rise emerald
Redtail Rise
Wealda*
303 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
All Welcome 
preferrably someone she hasn’t threaded with much or in a while <3 I’ve been struggling with her and I think trying to not start threads has been a culprit.  I’m never fast enough to snag open ones XD

The wind whispered through overhead, an announcement of an approaching storm.  It cut through with a chilling breeze and the scent of static on the air blended metallic with the heralding dampness of rain.

Redd would finish this hunt.  She’d run the stoat to its burrow and was digging her way within.  Her thin shoulders were wedged well within the widened opening and she pushed further.  There was no exit.  Her quarry was cornered just out of reach.  Both she and it knew that would not last for long.

It decided to shorten the wait.  Redd snarled as it sliced her cheek in a sudden lunge to get by her, but it was the last hopeless attempt of a desperate animal. She finished the fight in a single snap, then backed her way out of the dirt just as the first raindrops began to fall.  Her ears pricked to the roll of thunder in the distance.

Shelter and a meal.  Redd ignored the dirt that still coated her and moved off to wards the nearby cliffs.  She could shelter in the lee of them and hope the rain passed soon.
Messages In This Thread
emerald - by Redd - February 24, 2023, 10:45 PM
RE: emerald - by New Snow - February 27, 2023, 11:05 AM
RE: emerald - by Redd - March 01, 2023, 08:59 AM
RE: emerald - by New Snow - March 11, 2023, 10:31 PM
RE: emerald - by Redd - April 24, 2023, 12:48 PM