Moonspear If you want to, I can be just like you
181 Posts
Ooc — Heretic
open to anyone housed within the lodge!

As of late, Nasamik had been quite clingy, hovering close to @Chakliux when he was not out hunting or doing otherwise.

Often, to better her mood, she would spend time with her lodge son @Quennell. They would speak on various topics, play small games, or do what work within the lodge that she could manage. 

@Kannoyak was often around as well. They would converse on occasion, but not too much. 

Company from outside the lodge would often be turned away. Doused with exhaustion, she would spend her spare time sleeping or dozing in the sun. 

She was days away and she knew it, often woken with sharp pains and irritable groans. The little devils couldn't wait to be freed from her womb, and neither could she wait for them to come out. Even with how excited she may have been, they brought her great discomfort and even greater impatience.
pregnancy (9/9)
Messages In This Thread
If you want to, I can be just like you - by Nasamik - March 13, 2023, 02:55 PM
RE: If you want to, I can be just like you - by Nasamik - March 16, 2023, 08:44 AM
RE: If you want to, I can be just like you - by Nasamik - March 17, 2023, 07:36 AM
RE: If you want to, I can be just like you - by Nasamik - March 23, 2023, 02:48 PM
RE: If you want to, I can be just like you - by Nasamik - March 24, 2023, 07:32 PM
RE: If you want to, I can be just like you - by Nasamik - April 08, 2023, 02:51 PM
RE: If you want to, I can be just like you - by Nasamik - April 21, 2023, 11:46 AM
RE: If you want to, I can be just like you - by Nasamik - April 25, 2023, 08:39 PM