Lion Head Mesa Hey, O'Connell! It looks to me like I've got all the horses!
30 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
All Welcome 
NPC'ing a bunch of characters who are adoptable! Mazoi, fellahin, and one sesh. Open to @Toula and/or @Senmut and/or anyone else that might intercept them.

The procession moved in silence across the sand of the steppes, and then with some trepidation as monoliths of red stone sprouted as if from the aether to surround them.
There were three mazoi, two attendants scurrying between them, and at the helm stood a regal hawk-like man, followed by a closely heeled, crooked gentleman.
As they came to the archway which signified the beginning of the kingdom of Akashingo, all stopped. One mazoi lingered with the attendants while the other two swept up along either side of their prince, their eyes upon the slanting shadows and ears alert for the sounds of footfalls, or scattering rocks, or anything that might be perceived as danger.
The prince stood firmly in place. He gave a glance to the soothsayer at his flank, and it was then a call went up — the voice of the stooped man sounding leagues younger than he appeared.
Here stands Harakhte, son of Ra-Semerkhet and heir to the dunes of Akhet! Honored guests to Akashingo! So went the announcement; and thus they were left to stand in wait to be received.
Messages In This Thread
Hey, O'Connell! It looks to me like I've got all the horses! - by Harakhte - April 24, 2023, 06:40 PM