Ocean's Breath Plateau Welcome to the pack
"I've fallen in love and it's changed everything"
420 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Away
After Rodyn said that @Meylodi could join the pack, Void brought her back to Moontide. He brought her to his den first, allowed her to build a nest, and then started off into the territory. "We're going to start with a sparring lesson. I promise I won't go hard this time, don't need to injure you." He said, slightly chuckling but his eyes were serious.

"Right, so the first move I'm going to show you is my signature move. It's simple, so you probably already know it, but the defense is what I really want to focus on. Just gotta start with the attack." Void explained. "So what I want you to do is I want you to lunge in with a quick but deadly bite to my chest. You can make contact but please, just to my chest. In a real fight it would be thrown to the throat but we're not here to kill eachother." He said. "I'll let you work it a few times and make contact before I do the defense, and then I'll explain it to you, and have you try it with me attacking." Void instructed.

no dice roll for this we'll just go back and forth with them trying the moves, allowing them to make contact if it'd realistically happen
-----
Void is Alfa of founding pack Midnight Scar. Interested in joining? PM me!
Health (90/100)
Void is physically healthy, just a little tired and unkempt
-
Mental Health (100/100)
Void has a mate and pups, and despite his exhaustion he is beyond happy
Messages In This Thread
Welcome to the pack - by Void - April 25, 2023, 04:58 PM
RE: Welcome to the pack - by Meylodi - April 25, 2023, 06:41 PM
RE: Welcome to the pack - by Void - April 26, 2023, 02:47 AM
RE: Welcome to the pack - by Meylodi - April 26, 2023, 08:10 AM
RE: Welcome to the pack - by Void - April 26, 2023, 08:41 AM
RE: Welcome to the pack - by Meylodi - April 26, 2023, 09:04 AM