Hushed Willows All this pain I hold
45 Posts
Ooc — Espero
Away
All Welcome 
Backdated to the 2nd. Please let me know if I should change something! You are completely free to power play Etephyr at any time for continuity @Omnium

Come hell or high water, they pressed onward, trudging through the harsh rain and whipping winds. Mud clung to Etephyrs legs, pulling and ripping her fur hair by hair as dry spots formed. The sun had been blotted out by the near constant storms, it was miserable but their choices were sparse. It wasn't until they had crossed over the mountains did they find some semblance of shelter from the north easterly winds, which in turn sheltered them from the rains as the towering mountain took the brunt of it. They found themselves within a commodious willow forest, the long graceful arching branches further shielding them from what rain managed to slip past the mountain. They could dry themselves here, wait for the harsh of the storm to pass before moving on once again. Least that's what Etephyr wanted, deciding to collapse on the largest tree she could find with a loud huff.
She looked to Omnium, wondering if he felt as rugged as she did. Etephyr looked the part, complete with unkempt patches of fur that stuck outward, other mud infused fur that clumped together into large and small beads. Omnium was strong, a man of fortitude. She gathered that quickly while on their journey, but she questioned how much of his bulky fur kept him from the same damage as she sustained. All the cuts, bumps, bruises and scrapes. Nothing debilitating for certain but the mud and constant stretching of her skin kept them fresh, particularly the cuts. Etephyr wanted to be done for a while, thankful to finally be somewhere that wasn't pelting her with rain.
Looking tired from her tree, Etephyr hauled herself to her haunches. "I'm going to be forthright with you," She warned, blankly staring at him with half lidded eyes. "I am unequivocally.. fucking tired." She had her reservations about cursing in front of a man whom she held even a modicum of respect for but it was the most direct way to get her point across. She didn't want to leave room for interpretation, they were going to stay.
No one ever told me I made sense, so I stopped trying to.
Thread limit (1/2)
Messages In This Thread
All this pain I hold - by Etephyr - May 04, 2023, 01:45 PM
RE: All this pain I hold - by Omnium - May 04, 2023, 02:58 PM
RE: All this pain I hold - by Etephyr - May 06, 2023, 08:54 PM
RE: All this pain I hold - by Omnium - May 07, 2023, 03:04 PM
RE: All this pain I hold - by Etephyr - May 07, 2023, 05:54 PM
RE: All this pain I hold - by Omnium - May 07, 2023, 06:39 PM
RE: All this pain I hold - by Etephyr - May 13, 2023, 08:17 PM
RE: All this pain I hold - by Omnium - May 16, 2023, 02:47 PM
RE: All this pain I hold - by Etephyr - May 26, 2023, 03:07 PM
RE: All this pain I hold - by Omnium - May 27, 2023, 08:10 PM