Hushed Willows All this pain I hold
45 Posts
Ooc — Espero
Away
I promise you, I'm not trying to make this a habit. I am sooo sorry. This week has been crap. To keep a long story short. I lost a pet. The surgery I got had some complications and these pain meds are extra strong because of it. Im just now getting to a place where I can lighten up on the pain meds enough to put words into a sentence lol as the days go on, I will get better! Again so sorry! I look forward to getting back to writing.

She returned to her herbs after seeing the feigned look across the mans face, her own satisfied grin responding cheekily. Eyeing the poppy at her feet, Etephyrs ears turned to better hear Omniums words. They flickered, cupping forwards as she thought how to go about teaching the man about herbs. However, his near constant affection made it damn hard to focus. She truly wanted to hone in on him, but something else was afoot. He was hovering more than usual, or so Ete thought. She couldn't quite place what it was, but it wasn't as if she was trying too hard either. Scared to ruin anything good.

Etephyr picked out comfrey from her small pile, her tongue placing it between her teeth. "This is comfrey." She wiggled it in her mouth, turning to show her bather. "The bulbs you see are poppy. Yes, that kind of poppy." She assumed everyone knew of poppys euphoric potential. Something Etephyr learned one experimental night. "You chew the comfrey or, optionally the comfrey and poppy into a mash. Applying it to any wound." Poultices were simply the tip of a complicated iceberg. There was an overwhelming amount of knowledge in the medical field, but poultices were enough to keep her going on lonesome nights. 

Omnium offered to apply the paste to her wounds, with the thunder descending on them. Etephyr would gladly accept with a healthy nod and whatever came of his advances. Perhaps it would pass enough time. She nudged the herbs towards him, enough there to cover most of her wounds. 

Etephyr moved her body once again, wanting to study the man features with gentle curiosity. She couldn't quite place the words that encompassed him, but she knew what he made her feel. Her golden orbs flickered between his eyes, ears and nose, and obvious appreciation to her gaze. "Thank you." She almost whispered, a deeper meaning behind her gratitude. A meaning she wasn't quite sure where to place. So much had developed between them, not just physically but trust was blossoming beautifully. Etephyr hoped it would not be misplaced. Never able to forgive herself if it turns against her.
No one ever told me I made sense, so I stopped trying to.
Thread limit (1/2)
Messages In This Thread
All this pain I hold - by Etephyr - May 04, 2023, 01:45 PM
RE: All this pain I hold - by Omnium - May 04, 2023, 02:58 PM
RE: All this pain I hold - by Etephyr - May 06, 2023, 08:54 PM
RE: All this pain I hold - by Omnium - May 07, 2023, 03:04 PM
RE: All this pain I hold - by Etephyr - May 07, 2023, 05:54 PM
RE: All this pain I hold - by Omnium - May 07, 2023, 06:39 PM
RE: All this pain I hold - by Etephyr - May 13, 2023, 08:17 PM
RE: All this pain I hold - by Omnium - May 16, 2023, 02:47 PM
RE: All this pain I hold - by Etephyr - May 26, 2023, 03:07 PM
RE: All this pain I hold - by Omnium - May 27, 2023, 08:10 PM