Stone Circle Allstar
177 Posts
Ooc —
Moss flicked her tongue across her muzzle and tasted blood as it trickled down to her lips. She spared a glance to the woman who approached, visibly startled- but why wouldn’t she be? Moss likely reeked of foul witchcraft now. The man accepted her plea, but remained close, watchful. 

She wondered if she might now be put to rest, once they knew she’d cottoned on to this secret. But the man seemed genuinely taken aback- not at all like some foul play had just been uprooted.

”Well-spoken. Dark. Silver hairs…Yellow eyes. Saw him a few days before said he fought with her days before I found her,” She said, gasping with pain between her words. She tried to ease herself onto her left side, so the ribs along her right might find some relief. It felt wrong to be so indisposed in front of strangers- but these were meant to be allies.

”Said she “got away” but the den…It smells like him.” She said. She slid her hazy labradorite gaze up to Gunnar to see if he fully understood the accusation she was making. 

She grunted, and lay her head back down. ”My heart…Felt like it was pierced…I fell, broke my ribs. Something for pain?” Not a request she would often have- but in this case, she couldn’t bear it well.
Messages In This Thread
Allstar - by RIP Moss - May 04, 2023, 02:31 PM
RE: Allstar - by Gunnar - May 05, 2023, 09:32 AM
RE: Allstar - by RIP Moss - May 05, 2023, 10:49 AM
RE: Allstar - by Taktuq - May 05, 2023, 03:47 PM
RE: Allstar - by Gunnar - May 05, 2023, 04:33 PM
RE: Allstar - by RIP Moss - May 05, 2023, 04:57 PM
RE: Allstar - by Gunnar - May 05, 2023, 05:28 PM