Stone Circle I guess it hasn’t hit me yet
177 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
The grim giant awoke, and for the first time in a week, she found herself nursing a little reserve of energy. Perhaps it was the medicines erring off, or perhaps time had simply been needed to allow her body to recover- but she felt a bit less weak when she sat up, a bit less dizzy. 

She expected the aching in her heart to return at any moment. Perhaps the witch’s spell had a second wave that would hit her when it was the least convenient- it’d be impossible to know, until someone could hunt her down and get the curse reversed. And as much as Moss wanted to be the one to strange the counter-curse from the witch herself, she feared as well that it might simply spell her end.

She needed some sort of leverage, she thought- but wasn’t sure what that could be.

She would also need to get back to Swiftcurrent Creek. Word had been sent, but she’d begun to feel restless, cooped up in Kvarsheim though she was well-attended. 

At some point, this chapter would need to end. But she needed to figure out, first, how it was to begin.
Messages In This Thread
I guess it hasn’t hit me yet - by RIP Moss - May 11, 2023, 01:01 PM
RE: I guess it hasn’t hit me yet - by Taktuq - May 12, 2023, 04:01 PM
RE: I guess it hasn’t hit me yet - by RIP Moss - May 13, 2023, 02:50 AM
RE: I guess it hasn’t hit me yet - by Taktuq - May 21, 2023, 02:26 PM
RE: I guess it hasn’t hit me yet - by RIP Moss - June 15, 2023, 09:14 PM