Greatwater Lake I'm cryin' through my fear
21 Posts
Ooc — Maria
Ghostly eyes peered into the darkness of her safe space, and with them came the scent of something absolutely mouthwatering. The girl squirmed awkwardly to make room for her father and the elk limb that was dragged in after him. Miho was a food-driven child, and since the absence of her mother, she had become afflicted with hangry fits. She was no longer the sweet and agreeable girl she had been before. She missed her mother. The scent of her, the feeling of being engulfed by her warmth and protection. Of course, and she would come to know this with time, she was lucky to have her father near still.

Following the lead of Racharra, after her father willed it so, Miho took a moment to rub an especially uncomfortable fleck of dirt from her eye. Once remedied, she was off to take her share of the winnings. This was until another figure unexpectedly loomed into sight. Miho fell into her shadow, immediately crouching against the leg of the elk leg for some sort of cover. Her newly cut teeth snapped in warning, baby lips pulling back like she had seen her mother do before. But this wolf smelled like home, smelled like she could be a mother herself one day. This coupled with a lack of reaction from her sire let Miho relax with a huff. The stranger brought something else that smelled decadent and now the young girl was faced with choices.
Messages In This Thread
I'm cryin' through my fear - by Merikh - May 15, 2023, 09:27 AM
RE: I'm cryin' through my fear - by Racharra - May 15, 2023, 05:01 PM
RE: I'm cryin' through my fear - by Aliki - May 15, 2023, 05:33 PM
RE: I'm cryin' through my fear - by Miho - May 16, 2023, 02:25 PM
RE: I'm cryin' through my fear - by Sunspots - May 16, 2023, 07:30 PM
RE: I'm cryin' through my fear - by Merikh - May 21, 2023, 09:17 PM