Greatwater Lake I'm pretty enough, so follow me!
Sunclaw
48 Posts
Ooc — Sunclaw
Sorry for taking so long to reply! Writing this made me nostalgic, haha

Sunspots looked away from the wolf. It was true that Greatwaterlake was a silent pack, but in truth, all wolves spoke when Khaba was not around.

The rule of keeping silent seemed to be followed only by Khaba's sons and Khaba himself. Sunspots felt a sudden fondness for Legend, despite the fact that she was practically a stranger to him.

He wanted to always be with that female wolf by her side, in the pack. Hunt with her and... The wolf tried to push those thoughts away. A female would never feel anything for an Omega, no matter how hard she tried. Why try? Legend was beautiful, poetic, joyful...

Instead of responding, the wolf grabbed a branch from the ground and began to draw a (rather crooked) line in the dirt in front of Legend, then blurred it by throwing dirt with one paw. The meaning would not be revealed, just as he had with Aliki.

It was his way of communicating, his way of understanding the world: simple things. Because beauty was in simplicity.

Suddenly, he raised his head and looked at Legend with concern. "You said you're a messenger. Does that mean you won't be in the pack for long?"

YouTube Channel: Sunclaw (Narrated videos of wolves and pups. Updates from Yellowstone Wolf Packs)

[Image: sunclaw.gif]
Messages In This Thread
I'm pretty enough, so follow me! - by Legend - June 02, 2023, 10:01 PM
RE: I'm pretty enough, so follow me! - by Sunspots - June 04, 2023, 03:37 PM
RE: I'm pretty enough, so follow me! - by Legend - June 05, 2023, 11:59 AM
RE: I'm pretty enough, so follow me! - by Sunspots - June 07, 2023, 03:25 PM
RE: I'm pretty enough, so follow me! - by Legend - June 07, 2023, 03:33 PM
RE: I'm pretty enough, so follow me! - by Sunspots - June 07, 2023, 03:53 PM
RE: I'm pretty enough, so follow me! - by Legend - June 08, 2023, 05:15 PM
RE: I'm pretty enough, so follow me! - by Sunspots - July 06, 2023, 10:25 PM