Panther Park Singing My Coy Cry
Sunclaw
48 Posts
Ooc — Sunclaw
Sunspots had been very distracted lately, having a hard time hunting and completely forgetting to dig a cave to sleep in. He preferred to sleep in the open air, attentive to all the scents of the night... especially one.

The new female drew his attention and made him hold his breath. Every time she caught her scent, he would rush to follow, though he rarely found her. She was mysterious, and he liked that. That day he had hesitated upon finding her scent, but in the end he had decided to follow him.

He had just seen her beautiful fur when he detected another scent: Khaba. He twitched his ears in frustration. Khaba believed that all the females in the pack were his, and contradicting him would not end well, Sunspots had learned that the hard way.

He lowered his tail in submission, but kept away from him and the female, the last thing he wanted was trouble. He would find a way to get closer, but first he had to know what mood Khaba was in and if he would let him get close

YouTube Channel: Sunclaw (Narrated videos of wolves and pups. Updates from Yellowstone Wolf Packs)

[Image: sunclaw.gif]
Messages In This Thread
Singing My Coy Cry - by Legend - June 04, 2023, 03:40 PM
RE: Singing My Coy Cry - by Merikh - June 04, 2023, 05:38 PM
RE: Singing My Coy Cry - by Legend - June 04, 2023, 07:58 PM
RE: Singing My Coy Cry - by Sunspots - June 07, 2023, 03:39 PM