The Sentinels has claw marks on it
Loner
171 Posts
Ooc — Raven
When she stopped Andr tried to find her gaze, but it was to the ground. Although the visceral reaction had lessened her body continued to fight. 

She did not gesture to any part of her and it made him think whatever had happened had not been physical. 

He knew she was capable of... noise. Some may say that speech was a stretch. Something within her wanted to get out. He could sense it. But all she could muster was the pressure he received as she pushed her head against his shoulder.

He caught a glimpse of her gaze. A looked that appeared to convey wishful solace, but she quickly turned away.

Slowly, he rested his head atop hers. "It's going to be ok" Whether he was trying to console himself or her was unknown.
"I'm here for you... and I don't have plans otherwise... but" he lifted his head hoping to look into her eyes again.

"I think we should find a place to stay. A pack to be more precise. I... I worry I'm not what you need. Not everything at least. I want you to have everything you need. To get better."

He could only do so much. Keeping her alive was one thing. But helping her heal. he worried he would not be enough. And she deserved more than enough.
Messages In This Thread
has claw marks on it - by Iaghe - June 07, 2023, 12:42 PM
RE: has claw marks on it - by Andr - June 09, 2023, 10:51 PM
RE: has claw marks on it - by Iaghe - June 18, 2023, 09:31 PM
RE: has claw marks on it - by Andr - June 25, 2023, 05:10 PM
RE: has claw marks on it - by Iaghe - June 29, 2023, 09:18 PM
RE: has claw marks on it - by Andr - July 29, 2023, 08:40 AM