Stone Circle walk through the woods with me
Kvarsheim
Skáti
78 Posts
Ooc — Squeaks
Thank you for your patience!

The game of chase is a timeless one. As Tauris tore through the forest Vale pursued her. Laugh catching in her throat, she leveled her head and put her feet to the soil. 

In times past she would have kept tightly to Tauris's wake. Even now, she found her paws often landing within the prints Tauris left behind. But Vale followed two strides behind. Allowing her awareness to extend beyond the nornir's back, and to observe to what was being shown to her. 

Shafts of warm sunlight alighted from golden rafters as the Prism Grove's gilded branches swirled above. Dancing above them in the wind.

The gentle creek whispered from its bed. Spilling to them its secrets as they bounded across its embankments. Vale looked down long enough to see her small prints left behind in the bank. For Leynille to remember.

The grass of the highlands was hardy but flexible. Bowing to the drifting breeze. The sun shining unimpeded overhead.

Through it all Vale listens. She commits names to memory and clarifies pronounciations. Golden eyes wide and attentive. And she smiles. Despite Tauris's unforgiving pace, a toothy grin graces her face. As she slows her pace to climb the overlook that Tauris stood upon, her tail wags. Eyes briefly lingering on the woman who so graciously shared to her the land they lived, she turned to the glistening blue water.

I think it's a good day to go for a swim. Don't you think?
Messages In This Thread
walk through the woods with me - by Vale Enid - July 12, 2023, 10:47 PM
RE: walk through the woods with me - by Tauris - July 13, 2023, 01:49 PM
RE: walk through the woods with me - by Vale Enid - July 15, 2023, 12:27 PM
RE: walk through the woods with me - by Tauris - July 16, 2023, 12:46 AM
RE: walk through the woods with me - by Vale Enid - July 16, 2023, 10:38 PM
RE: walk through the woods with me - by Tauris - July 17, 2023, 06:04 PM
RE: walk through the woods with me - by Vale Enid - July 17, 2023, 08:17 PM
RE: walk through the woods with me - by Tauris - July 19, 2023, 10:59 AM
RE: walk through the woods with me - by Vale Enid - July 19, 2023, 04:59 PM
RE: walk through the woods with me - by Tauris - July 20, 2023, 10:19 AM
RE: walk through the woods with me - by Vale Enid - July 28, 2023, 08:54 PM