Dahozhoni Meadow He who sows the wind harvests the storm
95 Posts
Ooc — Pinto
Read Only 
Tags for reference! 

Just as he'd told @Senmut, the sphinx had parted from the mesa. A message had been given to the fellahin to pass to @Toula shortly before her own departure. As instructed, it was told: 

To my dear Queen, Toula,

Your sphinx thinks of you, and will continue to in these days of travel. I have decided to depart without a retinue, knowing that I will learn more on my own. But upon my return, all that I have seen and heard shall be shared. For you, I will spare no details of the many beautiful things I find. Though none with compare with you, of course.

When the wind has calmed and the stars again shine bright, my feet will carry me back to the mesa... to you, so that we may gaze upon them together in awe. I look forward to this day, as I hope you might as well.

Until then, with sweet regards, Prince Thutmose

When only he knew the message was remembered and would be relayed, did he begin his journey beyond.
Messages In This Thread
He who sows the wind harvests the storm - by Thutmose - August 23, 2023, 08:29 AM
RE: He who sows the wind harvests the storm - by Toula - August 23, 2023, 07:59 PM
RE: He who sows the wind harvests the storm - by Thutmose - August 23, 2023, 08:23 PM