Wheeling Gull Isle Oh my friends, my friends forgive me….
Rivenwood
Ash
His Reverence
120 Posts
Ooc — Maddy
Quote:Title is from the lyrics of Empty Chairs at empty tables, Les Miserables.

When he finally stopped, he found himself surround by lavender, a vast field of it. He sat down among the flowers, his legs quivered from the fear that was lingering inside him. His neck hurt, but the blood had begun to dry up.

He wrapped his mind around one thing, prayer. Now was the time to pray.
So he bent his head down, letting it hang loosely, and closed his eyes: “Dear lord, I pray you forgive me for my action. I also ask that you forgive the young one I struck with my hand, who for unknown reasons acted as she did.” He ended his prayer with an amen, as tears began to roll down his face. The smell of the lavender, which he breathed in, had started to calm him. He was alone, with only the faint call of seagulls, and the sounds of nature.

Before long, once he was brought back to himself, he would go speak with @Heda and @Caracal , back to the den site. He just hoped that this could be sorted out in all fairness.

Active weekdays: Monday, Saturday, Sunday — Most evenings (Pacific Standard Time)
By the witness of the martyrs
By the passion and the blood
God has raised you out of darkness
I have bought your soul for God

{Bishop Myriel, Les Miserables}
(Most Thread titles taken from Les Miserables)
Messages In This Thread
Oh my friends, my friends forgive me…. - by John - September 07, 2023, 05:41 PM
RE: Oh my friends, my friends forgive me…. - by Everett - September 07, 2023, 08:15 PM
RE: Oh my friends, my friends forgive me…. - by John - September 08, 2023, 06:48 PM
RE: Oh my friends, my friends forgive me…. - by Everett - September 08, 2023, 10:48 PM
RE: Oh my friends, my friends forgive me…. - by John - September 09, 2023, 12:15 AM
RE: Oh my friends, my friends forgive me…. - by Everett - September 09, 2023, 09:11 AM
RE: Oh my friends, my friends forgive me…. - by Heda - September 09, 2023, 12:56 PM
RE: Oh my friends, my friends forgive me…. - by John - September 09, 2023, 06:03 PM
RE: Oh my friends, my friends forgive me…. - by Everett - September 11, 2023, 11:23 AM
RE: Oh my friends, my friends forgive me…. - by Malakai - September 12, 2023, 04:58 PM
RE: Oh my friends, my friends forgive me…. - by Heda - September 17, 2023, 10:53 AM
RE: Oh my friends, my friends forgive me…. - by John - September 23, 2023, 07:05 PM