Wheeling Gull Isle Oh my friends, my friends forgive me….
Rivenwood
Ash
His Reverence
120 Posts
Ooc — Maddy
At Everett’s beckoning, Heda came. His howl raised high into the air.

As soon as Heda swiftly strode over the hill, and came upon the two men, she had waved her tail at John. This gesture made him smile briefly, but his sense of wrongness still hung around. He thought where he should began, and perhaps keeping it honest was the best idea: “I was looking this morning for the children, to hang out with them, as I quiet enjoy their youthful energy. I found Ana, sitting by the shore, she was starting aimlessly out at sea. As I approached, in the blink of an eye she lunged for my front, grabbing onto me.” He explained in full honesty,I kept my composure, as long as I could, I took my paw to her, removing me from her grasp.”

He thought some more, what to tell next: “I would have stayed, to apologize, make sure she was okay, but then Ava jumped into the fray. I suppose in defense of her sister, that’s when I ran off.” — “I’m so sorry Heda. If I caused her harm, I don’t know how I could reconcile that.”

Active weekdays: Monday, Saturday, Sunday — Most evenings (Pacific Standard Time)
By the witness of the martyrs
By the passion and the blood
God has raised you out of darkness
I have bought your soul for God

{Bishop Myriel, Les Miserables}
(Most Thread titles taken from Les Miserables)
Messages In This Thread
Oh my friends, my friends forgive me…. - by John - September 07, 2023, 05:41 PM
RE: Oh my friends, my friends forgive me…. - by Everett - September 07, 2023, 08:15 PM
RE: Oh my friends, my friends forgive me…. - by John - September 08, 2023, 06:48 PM
RE: Oh my friends, my friends forgive me…. - by Everett - September 08, 2023, 10:48 PM
RE: Oh my friends, my friends forgive me…. - by John - September 09, 2023, 12:15 AM
RE: Oh my friends, my friends forgive me…. - by Everett - September 09, 2023, 09:11 AM
RE: Oh my friends, my friends forgive me…. - by Heda - September 09, 2023, 12:56 PM
RE: Oh my friends, my friends forgive me…. - by John - September 09, 2023, 06:03 PM
RE: Oh my friends, my friends forgive me…. - by Everett - September 11, 2023, 11:23 AM
RE: Oh my friends, my friends forgive me…. - by Malakai - September 12, 2023, 04:58 PM
RE: Oh my friends, my friends forgive me…. - by Heda - September 17, 2023, 10:53 AM
RE: Oh my friends, my friends forgive me…. - by John - September 23, 2023, 07:05 PM