Redtail Rise and i still rise
Redtail Rise
Bjern
98 Posts
Ooc — H2O
Trade 
takes place at night, clear conditions and 61ºF; aw!

the children of the rise had been baptized in blood and now work for their roles. guardian is the one that sunrise picked, and often she ponders what brought about such decisions. the young girl walks alone this night, coat bristling at the cool breeze that comes as the moon remains glistening in the forbidden sky.

parts of her, her boldest pieces, called for a change to fighter. sunrise knew the exhilaration that came with the battle and bloodshed, yet secretly there lingered a small bit of fear and perhaps even mortality.

sunrise thought of death some days, and these thoughts scared her.

the earth changes from the warmer seasons she once felt accustomed to. now this globe turns towards the cooler weather and leaves the growing stone feeling confused with her place in all the motion and all the sound. 

sunrise made an effort to follow along the carved out parts of the rise, marking along as she had seen others to do. perhaps tonight she might finally walk a good distance of the land and allow for her scent to linger with the other adults.

Sunrise is a nonverbal character and communicates using facial expression, body language, and primitive vocalization. Please see her pawprints for more details on threading with her! 
Messages In This Thread
and i still rise - by Saturdays Sunrise - September 10, 2023, 10:24 PM
RE: and i still rise - by Ameline - September 11, 2023, 11:45 AM
RE: and i still rise - by Saturdays Sunrise - September 11, 2023, 12:09 PM
RE: and i still rise - by Ameline - September 14, 2023, 02:20 PM
RE: and i still rise - by Saturdays Sunrise - September 21, 2023, 11:49 PM
RE: and i still rise - by Ameline - September 24, 2023, 05:12 PM
RE: and i still rise - by Saturdays Sunrise - September 24, 2023, 08:46 PM
RE: and i still rise - by Ameline - October 03, 2023, 12:43 PM
RE: and i still rise - by Saturdays Sunrise - December 29, 2023, 07:19 PM
RE: and i still rise - by Ameline - January 30, 2024, 01:49 PM