Moonspear and in the city, it hits
161 Posts
Ooc — Kat
All Welcome 
She couldn’t stand being at the caldera right now. The bad vibes were really getting to her. @Eljay and @Maia weren’t in the mood to argue, so they gave Frolic permission to go exploring only if she took her brother and her sister along with her.

Frolic made a valiant effort to locate both siblings, though she only found @Glee. She was too impatient to continue looking for @Callahan and he didn’t come when called, so she shrugged and decided to risk their parents’ ire if they found out later.

We’re goin’ to Moonspear to see @Seal! Frolic declared, tugging at Glee to follow.

Sometime later, they arrived at the foot of the mount. Frolic looked over and saw some leaves stuck to her sister’s fur from traveling through Bramblepoint. She giggled and plucked at one, only to put it atop Glee’s head like a hat.

Okay, ready? she asked, giving her sister no chance to answer before calling for her friend.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
and in the city, it hits - by Frolic - October 05, 2023, 09:34 AM
RE: and in the city, it hits - by Seal - October 05, 2023, 01:18 PM
RE: and in the city, it hits - by Glee - October 06, 2023, 09:23 AM
RE: and in the city, it hits - by Sialuk - October 06, 2023, 03:13 PM
RE: and in the city, it hits - by Frolic - October 09, 2023, 09:35 AM
RE: and in the city, it hits - by Glee - October 20, 2023, 11:09 AM
RE: and in the city, it hits - by Sialuk - October 20, 2023, 01:31 PM
RE: and in the city, it hits - by Frolic - October 21, 2023, 06:39 PM
RE: and in the city, it hits - by Glee - November 01, 2023, 10:20 AM
RE: and in the city, it hits - by Frolic - November 25, 2023, 10:47 AM