Redhawk Caldera you're starting to look really weird, oh yeah
Moonglow
Zeta
74 Posts
Ooc — Twin
Peregrine felt, in this moment, as if he were one of those trust fund children with oil tycoon parents about to say, do you know who my dad is? Taken aback would be an absolute understatement. Who pissed in her cereal this morning?
Yet again it is hammered into him: he is the lost son, the fuck-up; the disgrace. His heart stammers in his chest. He goes quiet for a good long moment before he begins to stutter out some form of defense.
Look, I don't know what I did to piss you off, but I did live here, sure, it hadn't been for very long, and sure, he had spewed his rage in the direction of everyone who hadn't been his father, but it had been — home. Or something like it. with my dad. Phox. And my aunt Towhee. I just wanted to-- to come home. See who else is here now.
Messages In This Thread
you're starting to look really weird, oh yeah - by Peregrine - November 10, 2023, 01:11 PM
RE: you're starting to look really weird, oh yeah - by Peregrine - November 11, 2023, 02:02 PM
RE: you're starting to look really weird, oh yeah - by Maia - November 13, 2023, 02:26 AM