Redhawk Caldera you're starting to look really weird, oh yeah
Moonglow
Zeta
74 Posts
Ooc — Twin
This woman — girl? — is a bit of a cornball, but admittedly, she is sweet in her own little way. Peregrine notices the apprehension practically seeping from her pores and he decides the best course of action, if he wanted to be let in, was to soften.
My dad is... he hesitates, drawing out the last syllable as his face begins to scrunch with unspoken bitterness. He's better off without me. I don't have anywhere else to go. I'm a mercenary and a naturalist, a shitty fighter with a penchant for mind-altering plants, but he left that part out; if you think you have use for someone like that in your ranks.
Doubt had already begun to sprout inside his stomach, and it grows the longer she stares at him. Should he really be here? No, he didn't belong here, did he, but where else did he have to go? Should he crawl back to Phox and say, oh, sorry, I couldn't strike out on my own again, let me just bum around with you? No. He wasn't a child anymore. He never would be again.
Messages In This Thread
you're starting to look really weird, oh yeah - by Peregrine - November 10, 2023, 01:11 PM
RE: you're starting to look really weird, oh yeah - by Peregrine - November 11, 2023, 10:00 PM
RE: you're starting to look really weird, oh yeah - by Maia - November 13, 2023, 02:26 AM