Hoshor Plains to bring us sugar and tea and rum
161 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Private 
@Maia and some others had gone to join a great hunt to the north. Frolic decided against joining her mother and the rest of the party, choosing instead to remain with her family—@Callahan and @Glee, specifically—for a few more days. Then, with a final smooch to @Eljay’s cheek, she trailed after the small band of hunters.

She wouldn’t be joining them, though. Frolic might not even see her own mother. And that was alright. She’d said her goodbyes and, anyway, she wasn’t leaving forever. The young traveler did hope to see someone else, though. While she didn’t intend to leave them for good, she didn’t want to disappear from the wilds without first seeing @Seal.

By the time she arrived at the plain, the hunts were well underway. Perhaps they were even finished. Frolic wasn’t sure and she didn’t get close enough to find out the details. She stuck close to the river framing the grassland’s western fringe, discovering a quiet nook by the water where she settled and called her friend’s name.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
to bring us sugar and tea and rum - by Frolic - December 28, 2023, 08:18 PM
RE: to bring us sugar and tea and rum - by Seal - December 28, 2023, 10:07 PM
RE: to bring us sugar and tea and rum - by Frolic - December 28, 2023, 10:19 PM
RE: to bring us sugar and tea and rum - by Seal - December 28, 2023, 10:51 PM
RE: to bring us sugar and tea and rum - by Frolic - December 29, 2023, 09:31 AM
RE: to bring us sugar and tea and rum - by Seal - December 31, 2023, 04:23 PM
RE: to bring us sugar and tea and rum - by Frolic - January 01, 2024, 10:13 AM
RE: to bring us sugar and tea and rum - by Seal - January 01, 2024, 11:31 AM
RE: to bring us sugar and tea and rum - by Frolic - January 01, 2024, 12:56 PM
RE: to bring us sugar and tea and rum - by Seal - January 21, 2024, 11:02 AM