Redhawk Caldera i wait by the door like i'm just a kid
Brecheliant
NPC
right where you left me
81 Posts
Ooc — Chan
All Welcome 
Sylvie missed her mommy. She'd spent a lot of time regretting not going to the big hunt and wondered how it was going and how many new friends Mommy had made. Although she wasn’t a fan of hunting, a part of her regretted not going; the FOMO she felt was too much, and she just wanted to be with her mommy.

She drifted through Brechilant's territory like a sad, lonely rain cloud whenever she'd managed to get out of bed, going from one mindless activity to the next to try and keep her mind off of things.
Messages In This Thread
i wait by the door like i'm just a kid - by Sylvie - December 31, 2023, 11:08 AM
RE: i wait by the door like i'm just a kid - by Ponyboy - January 08, 2024, 03:42 PM
RE: i wait by the door like i'm just a kid - by Sylvie - January 09, 2024, 11:07 AM
RE: i wait by the door like i'm just a kid - by Ponyboy - January 09, 2024, 03:46 PM
RE: i wait by the door like i'm just a kid - by Sylvie - January 11, 2024, 11:13 AM
RE: i wait by the door like i'm just a kid - by Ponyboy - January 11, 2024, 03:56 PM
RE: i wait by the door like i'm just a kid - by Sylvie - January 11, 2024, 04:12 PM