Hushed Willows "His Own Den" and "The Rest of the Pack"
86 Posts
Ooc — Tuft
All Welcome 
If anyone wants to meet Tuft, I would love to have people respond to this post! 

After Tuft finished talking to Boone, he decided to investigate the surrounding area in search of a place to make a den, and to find other members of the pack. Still disoriented from lack of sleep and the lack of food, Tuft still didn't know exactly where he was. Despite this, he starts to head Southeast toward the mountains, following the river so that he can have a water source near him. 
Strolling past willow trees that have icicles dangling on the ends of the branches, past the idyllic rushing stream, Tuft thought to himself, "This place is magnificent! I wonder how Boone found this place?".

Tuft pauses a moment as a new scent is noticed. His nose twitches as he realizes that this is a scent of a wolf. Not seeing or hearing anyone, Tuft asks the open air, "Hello? Is someone there? My name is Tuft and I am a friend of Boone. I just joined this pack and I am trying to find a good place for my den.".

Messages In This Thread
"His Own Den" and "The Rest of the Pack" - by Tuft - January 09, 2024, 01:14 PM
RE: "His Own Den" and "The Rest of the Pack" - by Reverie - January 09, 2024, 01:31 PM
RE: "His Own Den" and "The Rest of the Pack" - by Tuft - January 09, 2024, 02:44 PM
RE: "His Own Den" and "The Rest of the Pack" - by Reverie - January 11, 2024, 05:01 PM
RE: "His Own Den" and "The Rest of the Pack" - by Tuft - January 12, 2024, 12:08 AM
RE: "His Own Den" and "The Rest of the Pack" - by Reverie - January 13, 2024, 01:10 PM
RE: "His Own Den" and "The Rest of the Pack" - by Tuft - January 14, 2024, 02:22 PM
RE: "His Own Den" and "The Rest of the Pack" - by Reverie - January 14, 2024, 05:01 PM