Two Eyes Cenote [M] Black-hearted angels sunk me with kisses on my mouth
Muat-riya
Fellahin
134 Posts
Ooc — Twin
inji was stunned. quite frankly, never before had she been denied — in all her days, she'd been sought after by damn near every man that traipsed through the cenote, and of all the ones to deny her company, it was her coworker! the one she had no obligation to!
thoroughly bamboozled, inji breaks away her dazed stare with a long, echoing nervous laugh. oh, i mean, he's, um-- not gay? he knows what i am, if that's your concern. but, uh, i get it. good heavens, now this was just weird. stuttering still, the stilt-legged girl pads around to the other side of the slim figure, cutting past him to delve further into the hallway. i guess we should get back to work then, huh? i think your original plan sounds-- good.
secretly, her mind races with horrible thoughts that had never before truly come to her. she was lucky in the sense that she had never truly been self-conscious of her looks — her world had never revolved around them much in general — but she now begins to wonder if she ought to. panic squeezes her throat. had khusobek been right? was she wasting her youth? was this really what she wanted? was she — had pregnancy stolen her beauty?
or, perhaps, he truly was only concerned about her husband-to-be. as she returns to her sweeping, her head turns over her shoulder to look at him once more. by the way, um, my name is jendayi. inji, for short. in case-- ah. the tip of her tongue taps against the roof of her mouth. well, you know what i mean.
she leaves him with the same shy, tiny smile she had greeted him with.
Messages In This Thread
RE: [M] Black-hearted angels sunk me with kisses on my mouth - by Inji - April 09, 2024, 03:30 AM