Northstar Vale i used to know, but i'm not sure now
415 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Historian
She let out a small gasp, a tiny breath of laughter, in complete disbelief that she'd found him here. But then, she was bound to find family if she looked long enough—right?

I think. . .I think I remember you, Lilitu replied. Her yellow-green eye kept scanning his pale frame. My father's brother. . .uncle. . . Yes. I think I do remember you.

She chuckled, then, shaking her head, then remembered her purpose in coming north. Papa, she said, face growing insistent. Is he still at Swiftcurrent Creek? I've come to find him again, and that was where I saw him last.

But even if he wasn't—what a link! Surely this man knew where Akavir was, right?
Messages In This Thread
i used to know, but i'm not sure now - by Lilitu - February 10, 2024, 09:08 AM
RE: i used to know, but i'm not sure now - by Viinturuth - February 10, 2024, 11:38 AM
RE: i used to know, but i'm not sure now - by Lilitu - February 10, 2024, 12:37 PM
RE: i used to know, but i'm not sure now - by Viinturuth - February 10, 2024, 02:38 PM
RE: i used to know, but i'm not sure now - by Lilitu - February 12, 2024, 11:31 PM
RE: i used to know, but i'm not sure now - by Viinturuth - February 18, 2024, 02:00 PM
RE: i used to know, but i'm not sure now - by Lilitu - February 20, 2024, 03:46 PM