I have no idea if this is what you mean.
7 Posts
Ooc — Wolfy
If this is not what you ment by adjoining thread, please tell me in Ooc.

The dark she-wolf kept low to the ground. Much like a snake, she slipped through the grass after an unknowing prey. Her size was a miner disadvantage in hunting that her midnight pelt made up for. Her amber eyes scanning the terrain for any signs of life.

Sense filled the huntress's nose. That of a lone fawn stood out amoungsth them all. Slowly, she crept forward. Careful not to make noise, she emerged from her hiding place into the dark shadows. The fawn was ablivious to her presence. With light paws she sprang on her meal-to-be. The fawn attempted to run, but the huntress held a firm grip on its back leg. With series of scooting and biting, the she wolf had her meal.

With her powerful jaws, she tore into the soft fleshy under belly. Sweet juices cascaded in her mouth. Another scent filled her mouth. This was one that made her feel unsteady. She grabbed her meal and attempted to pull it away from a pack border. It wouldn't budge. She didn't know it, but the leg and part of the pelt was stuck in a bush. She continued to put, making the bush shake.
Messages In This Thread
I have no idea if this is what you mean. - by Shay Raco - December 13, 2014, 08:52 PM
RE: I have no idea if this is what you mean. - by Crëyr - December 14, 2014, 10:57 AM
RE: I have no idea if this is what you mean. - by Shay Raco - December 14, 2014, 11:16 AM
RE: I have no idea if this is what you mean. - by Crëyr - December 14, 2014, 11:39 AM
RE: I have no idea if this is what you mean. - by Shay Raco - December 14, 2014, 11:54 AM
RE: I have no idea if this is what you mean. - by Crëyr - December 14, 2014, 12:08 PM
RE: I have no idea if this is what you mean. - by Shay Raco - December 14, 2014, 12:16 PM
RE: I have no idea if this is what you mean. - by Crëyr - December 15, 2014, 11:25 AM
RE: I have no idea if this is what you mean. - by Shay Raco - December 15, 2014, 04:53 PM
RE: I have no idea if this is what you mean. - by Flash - December 17, 2014, 06:40 AM
RE: I have no idea if this is what you mean. - by Shay Raco - December 20, 2014, 11:01 PM
RE: I have no idea if this is what you mean. - by Crëyr - December 21, 2014, 10:21 AM
RE: I have no idea if this is what you mean. - by Shay Raco - December 21, 2014, 01:56 PM
RE: I have no idea if this is what you mean. - by Crëyr - January 09, 2015, 05:03 AM