Noctisardor Bypass i gather up the mosaic pieces to live well again
<i><div><span style="color:#9e0000;">A</span><span style="color:#980101;">u</span><span style="color:#920202;">t</span><span style="color:#8c0303;"> </span><span style="color:#870404;">V</span><span style="color:#810505;">i</span><span style="color:#7b0605;">n</span><span style="color:#750706;">c</span><span style="color:#6f0807;">e</span><span style="color:#690908;">r</span><span style="color:#630a09;">e</span><span style="color:#5d0b0a;"> </span><span style="color:#580b0b;">A</span><span style="color:#520c0c;">u</span><span style="color:#4c0d0d;">t</span><span style="color:#460e0e;"> </span><span style="color:#400f0f;">M</span><span style="color:#3a1010;">o</span><span style="color:#341110;">r</span><span style="color:#2e1211;">i</span></div><div></div><div><span style="color:#291312;">E</span><span style="color:#231413;">i</span><span style="color:#1d1514;">t</span><span style="color:#171615;">h</span><span style="color:#1d1615;">e</span><span style="color:#221515;">r</span><span style="color:#281514;"> </span><span style="color:#2d1514;">t</span><span style="color:#331514;">o</span><span style="color:#391414;"> </span><span style="color:#3e1413;">C</span><span style="color:#441413;">o</span><span style="color:#491413;">n</span><span style="color:#4f1313;">q</span><span style="color:#551313;">u</span><span style="color:#5a1312;">e</span><span style="color:#601312;">r</span><span style="color:#661212;"> </span><span style="color:#6b1212;">o</span><span style="color:#711212;">r</span><span style="color:#761211;"> </span><span style="color:#7c1111;">t</span><span style="color:#821111;">o</span><span style="color:#871111;"> </span><span style="color:#8d1110;">D</span><span style="color:#921010;">i</span><span style="color:#981010;">e</span></div></i>
827 Posts
Ooc — Will

He had four healthy babies, four puppies. The gods really did give with one paw and take with another, but this time, the gods had blessed him and given him four healthy pups. Sure, the lastborn was a runt, half the size of the rest but Shadow was sure he would grow up to be just as strong as the rest, having both his mother and his father's genes in his body. He felt the shadow of greatness lingering by the den, breathing gently down on the four tiny bodies. They had all been blessed by the gods, for that he was thankful.

Thank you, Jupiter and all the gods for blessing my children and making sure they all came out alive, including Paarthurnax. It seems that Pluto's touch was most evident on all of them, but then he is after all the founder of the bloodline. Keep them safe, for me, please. he prayed silently to the gods, by the makeshift altar and sacrifice he made. The sacrifice were several large rabbits he caught in the plains, probably the last until spring came. Their bellies were sliced open, blood trickling from the wound. He stayed by it for sometime before eating it, after all the gods had hopefully finished feasting on it. Shadow would need its speed and persistence for the journey ahead.

His pack needed him, and there was nothing that could be achieved when he just sat there staring at Creek lands. Winter was coming, and the Bypass needed its leader. Wearily, the Roman rose to his paws, murmured a prayer of thanks to the gods, turned and left. Strong paws padding through the light snow on the ground. Hadrian sped up into a run, stretching his forelimbs forward then pulling back together before stretching out again. He covered a good piece of land in one day, rested for a few hours at night, satisfied his thirst and hunger then moved out again.

It took approximately four days until he arrived at Bypass borders, light snow now covered the land, coloring it an ethereal dangerous white, a kind of pure beauty. The Imperator trotted into his lands, and a gust of wind blew towards him, cold but it did nothing but ruffle his thick, dense northern coat. But the trees moved, waving back and forth like it was welcoming the Emperor home, the moon shone down on the pack lands.

A smile graced his lips, silver eyes turning almost white under the moonlight, his coat turning an outwardly platinum silver under Diana's gaze. Hadrian tilted his head into the air and called for @Crëyr and Flash, he'd told them to take care of his lands before he left. Little did he know the golden youth had left a few days before he made his way back. He missed the silver welsh's presence and eagerly awaited for her to heed his call, settling down on the snowy ground, leaning against a tree.

Shadow speaks

Messages In This Thread
i gather up the mosaic pieces to live well again - by Shadow - December 22, 2014, 02:17 AM