The Heartwood nimble is the heart's desire
Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
The woman's thirst for knowledge seemed to be even greater than he had suspected, as was proven when she gave her answer on what she wished to know. All of the above. He was curious about why she would need so much, but didn't bother thinking too much on it. She probably had her reasons, just as he did when he asked for things from another. Too bad for her, the man had limited information on the pack's of the Wilds, as he'd hardly traveled anywhere since settling into a pack. “I don't know a whole lot,” he admitted. “But I do know of a few packs. Duskfire Glacier, Swiftcurrent Creek, and Blackfeather Woods.” Only three names were currently known to him, but eventually his knowledge wold expand. “I don't know the names, but I believe there to be packs close to a sea somewhere. I could smell salt water on one I've met before. Duskfire is up North, and so is Swiftcurrent.” The man did not share the location of his own pack right away, as he wasn't sure if he should or not.

Kove was quick to make up his mind, but only because she would need to know of his pack. “You'll want to stay away from Blackfeather. It's Southeast of here, but I wouldn't recommend searching for it. Getting too close to the dark forest could very well cost you your life,” the man informed her, making a point not to include the fact that he was a member of said pack. He was loyal to them, yes, but that didn't mean he couldn't warn others from going near it. The woman seemed decent enough, and the last thing he wanted to see was her lifeless form tossed around through the shadow-filled lands.
Messages In This Thread
nimble is the heart's desire - by Vega Kyran - January 08, 2015, 07:01 AM
RE: nimble is the heart's desire - by Kove - January 09, 2015, 08:28 AM
RE: nimble is the heart's desire - by Vega Kyran - January 19, 2015, 02:59 PM
RE: nimble is the heart's desire - by Kove - January 22, 2015, 06:30 PM
RE: nimble is the heart's desire - by Vega Kyran - February 07, 2015, 08:24 AM
RE: nimble is the heart's desire - by Kove - February 08, 2015, 06:35 AM
RE: nimble is the heart's desire - by Vega Kyran - February 21, 2015, 09:39 AM
RE: nimble is the heart's desire - by Kove - February 24, 2015, 01:07 AM
RE: nimble is the heart's desire - by Vega Kyran - March 19, 2015, 07:49 AM
RE: nimble is the heart's desire - by Kove - March 21, 2015, 12:39 AM