Ankyra Sound i'm radioactive, radioactive
67 Posts
Ooc — Melee
@Caiaphas — In which Zombie joins?! Or is lured/taken. ;)

Present day, in the edges of Monolith Forest.

Somewhere, Zombie had taken a wrong turn. She was occasionally plagued by waking nightmares, now— with Jinx presumably gone, forever, Zombie's purpose wavered and her hold on reality was cracked. A smell would bring on visions of cold steel and strange instruments, then fill her mouth with the taste of blood and piss. And Zombie would run— sometimes in the direction she intended, towards the meadow, but more often in a course more random. Her latest fit had been what brought her here.

The femur still clutched in her jaws, bits of ice still frozen on its knots, Zombie's eyes fluttered upwards toward the canopy of the giant sequoias. Not quite back to her lucid state, she didn't realize that she had crossed into claimed territory— the scent of salt enveloped her senses, somehow relaxing and soothing, though it caused memories to flit at the edges of her consciousness. Though she knew there was something important she needed to do, Zombie was unable to remember it at this precise moment... and instead she remained, frozen and enraptured by the biggest trees she had ever seen.
Messages In This Thread
i'm radioactive, radioactive - by Zombie - January 25, 2015, 02:13 PM
RE: i'm radioactive, radioactive - by Kevlyn - January 25, 2015, 03:27 PM
RE: i'm radioactive, radioactive - by Zombie - January 25, 2015, 03:42 PM
RE: i'm radioactive, radioactive - by Caiaphas - January 26, 2015, 05:11 PM
RE: i'm radioactive, radioactive - by Nakai - January 27, 2015, 11:42 AM
RE: i'm radioactive, radioactive - by RIP Spyridon - January 27, 2015, 12:50 PM
RE: i'm radioactive, radioactive - by Kevlyn - February 01, 2015, 03:22 PM
RE: i'm radioactive, radioactive - by Zombie - February 16, 2015, 12:43 PM
RE: i'm radioactive, radioactive - by Caiaphas - February 16, 2015, 08:16 PM
RE: i'm radioactive, radioactive - by Kevlyn - February 20, 2015, 09:41 AM
RE: i'm radioactive, radioactive - by Caiaphas - March 06, 2015, 08:27 PM