and when you wanted someone else, i withdrew [van crash]
borrowed time and borrowed world and borrowed eyes with which to sorrow it
51 Posts
Ooc —
Around him pandemonium reigned, besieging his tightly clasped ears. The terror about them rife, poignant -- dogs of every hide and nation surfacing from the rubble like rogue phantoms unleashed from some otherworldly portal.

Dogmeat regained sensibility quicker than most, though he felt the sharp touch of venomous pain to his side. He had noticed it before, but now it was painfully present -- the mottled hue of his hide dark with rising crimson.

He walked past Outlaw, a dog he knew only by scent and sight, his eyes fastened on the dead canine Outlaw vainly tried to stir. Past Spectre, who like him pawed through the devastating ruin for survivors. The stark inu stopped then when he saw a creature cowering in a disheveled kennel -- sternly the man pressed a broad paw to the door and watched as it creaked loudly upon bent hinges. "Get out." He peered inwards, adjusting to the shadows that envoloped Kamikaze -- his gaze locking with hers but for a moment. Yet the instance was fleeting, and shouldering a rising fear of paranoia, the dog set off towards the next stunned victim.
Messages In This Thread
RE: and when you wanted someone else, i withdrew [van crash] - by Dogmeat Sr - January 31, 2015, 08:44 PM
RE: and when you wanted someone else, i withdrew [van crash] - by Axel - February 01, 2015, 03:01 AM