Redhawk Caldera Find me a find, catch me a catch
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Well... the pups' future aunt and uncle were definitely helping him get a lot of last-minute child-rearing practice. Peregrine mused about this and everything Finley had told him as he made his slow way back toward the caldera. He wanted to climb up the frosty slope and curl up beside Fox. Before he could retreat to his happy place in good conscience, though, he needed to seek out Elwood and check in with his friend. Finley had really put the poor guy through the wringer, by the sound of it. Plus, there were two sides to every story and he wanted to hear Elwood's take on the situation.

When he came to the foot of the mountain, the sky had grown overcast and it started to sprinkle lightly. Ignoring this, the Alpha male tipped his muzzle into the air and summoned @Elwood by name. He would have gone to him, wherever he was, but the Alpha was pretty taxed from today's long walk and he hadn't had the chance to go for that soothingly cold dip. He didn't want to push himself too far and risk further injury with the pups right around the corner. No, his patient would have to come to him for this particular therapy session.
Messages In This Thread
Find me a find, catch me a catch - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 10, 2015, 12:55 PM
RE: Find me a find, catch me a catch - by Elwood - February 10, 2015, 12:59 PM
RE: Find me a find, catch me a catch - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 10, 2015, 01:12 PM
RE: Find me a find, catch me a catch - by Elwood - February 10, 2015, 01:24 PM
RE: Find me a find, catch me a catch - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 10, 2015, 01:41 PM
RE: Find me a find, catch me a catch - by Elwood - February 10, 2015, 09:02 PM
RE: Find me a find, catch me a catch - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 11, 2015, 08:57 AM
RE: Find me a find, catch me a catch - by Elwood - February 11, 2015, 12:44 PM
RE: Find me a find, catch me a catch - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 11, 2015, 12:56 PM
RE: Find me a find, catch me a catch - by Elwood - February 11, 2015, 01:11 PM
RE: Find me a find, catch me a catch - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 11, 2015, 01:44 PM
RE: Find me a find, catch me a catch - by Elwood - February 11, 2015, 08:42 PM