Redhawk Caldera Find me a find, catch me a catch
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Elwood chewed on that for quite a while, though Peregrine hardly blamed him. He made himself comfortable and began chewing on something himself (a slight hangnail, in his case) while he gave the Beta ample time to process everything. As soon as Elwood spoke, though, he quickly dropped his paw and gave him his full attention.

"I know," Peregrine said simply. "I don't know why everybody else but the two of you could see that you love each other," he added in a lightly teasing voice. He then lapsed into silence, considering Elwood's questions a moment before saying, "I feel like Fin should come to you, since she's the one that owes an apology. But if you want to let her know right up front that she's forgiven... El, she thinks you'll never forgive her right now. Why wait? Why not clear the air?

But I will say that she seems sort of, uh, emotionally volatile now. I don't mean she's angry or anything, I mean she's really down in the dumps and hard on herself. She really feels bad about what she said to you,"
Peregrine elaborated. "I honestly don't know what would be best: go immediately and save her the misery or... let her have her necessary down time while she sorts through her own feelings? Sorry, this goes beyond my level of expertise," the Alpha said.

"But I told her this and I'll tell you too: if you two decide to give a relationship a whirl, know that communication is key. You can't hide your feelings from yourselves or each other if you want it to work. And it takes that too: work. But it's totally worth it. Despite what Finley thinks right now, she's worth it. She's a little touched in the head and she's emotionally retarded but... still definitely worthy of love."
Messages In This Thread
Find me a find, catch me a catch - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 10, 2015, 12:55 PM
RE: Find me a find, catch me a catch - by Elwood - February 10, 2015, 12:59 PM
RE: Find me a find, catch me a catch - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 10, 2015, 01:12 PM
RE: Find me a find, catch me a catch - by Elwood - February 10, 2015, 01:24 PM
RE: Find me a find, catch me a catch - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 10, 2015, 01:41 PM
RE: Find me a find, catch me a catch - by Elwood - February 10, 2015, 09:02 PM
RE: Find me a find, catch me a catch - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 11, 2015, 08:57 AM
RE: Find me a find, catch me a catch - by Elwood - February 11, 2015, 12:44 PM
RE: Find me a find, catch me a catch - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 11, 2015, 12:56 PM
RE: Find me a find, catch me a catch - by Elwood - February 11, 2015, 01:11 PM
RE: Find me a find, catch me a catch - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 11, 2015, 01:44 PM
RE: Find me a find, catch me a catch - by Elwood - February 11, 2015, 08:42 PM