I know you will be there
Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
The entirety of the man's focus had been on Scarlett as they shared a close space with one another. Each time she was close, he silently reveled in the fact. He liked being close to her, and wouldn't trade such a thing for anything in the world. She was all he needed, and the fact that the dark woman wished to interrupt that irked him more than usual. He'd tried to be patient with her, he'd tried to be kind to her, and yet there she was—inching towards him and his love with the same cold and distant look she'd held during her hunt. Quickly, and effortlessly, he managed to move himself between the two wolves, unsure if he would be able to get the woman to snap out of her trance. If he could, that would be wonderful, but if he couldn't, he didn't want her to have any sort of path to the albino. So he stood (or, rather, sat) his ground and watched her carefully, copper orbs trailing along her form as he witnessed her inch closer and closer.

“Aklaq, snap out of it,” he said, trying to keep his voice firm yet soft at the same time. What triggered her was unknown to him, and he didn't wish to start anything with her at the moment. “Get out of your own mind, you aren't hunting and surely you aren't tired. Snap out of it. Mânakut.” Somehow, in his annoyance, he'd accidentally let something slip loose that was meant to not be spoken. It was a language common in his family, one of which he hardly ever used, but something about the situation managed to bring it out of his mind and into the open. Kove was serious, now, and he let that show through the look he held and his posture.

When Scarlett's voice reached his ears, however, his gaze was brought from the dark woman to the pale one, his eyes softening instantly. “I am not entirely sure if I can help her,” he murmured to her, using his nose to gently prod her cheek before she started to move away. “I will find you wherever you go, but you do not need to leave now, do you? I don't want for another one of our meetings to be disbanded because of another. I am sure she will be fine, anyways.” And I may need your help with her, his conscious added silently. Kove was caring and loving when it came to Scarlett, but he didn't know how well he would be able to help the blackened lupine, especially when he had no idea what was actually wrong with her. Amnesiacs don't usually act this way, do they? The ghost didn't know, as she was the first one he'd ever met.
Messages In This Thread
I know you will be there - by Scarlett - February 18, 2015, 05:01 AM
RE: I know you will be there - by Kove - February 18, 2015, 06:34 AM
RE: I know you will be there - by Lacinia - February 18, 2015, 07:14 AM
RE: I know you will be there - by Scarlett - February 18, 2015, 07:44 AM
RE: I know you will be there - by Kove - February 18, 2015, 08:25 AM
RE: I know you will be there - by Lacinia - February 18, 2015, 10:26 AM
RE: I know you will be there - by Scarlett - February 18, 2015, 11:00 AM
RE: I know you will be there - by Kove - February 18, 2015, 11:51 AM
RE: I know you will be there - by Lacinia - February 18, 2015, 02:05 PM
RE: I know you will be there - by Scarlett - February 18, 2015, 06:21 PM
RE: I know you will be there - by Kove - February 20, 2015, 01:10 AM