Bearclaw Valley all the voyage of their lives are bound in shallows and in miseries
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
PP Arthur. I have permission from myself. :P

Scarlett could understand that Kove didn't want her to go to that dark place while being in heat. It seemed like a ridiculous. She understood completely. "Yes, I understand and I agree that we should take Raziel to our den. Néa room is empty," she spoke, hating to say it but it was true. The female had vanished again. The pale girl then thought of the best way to transport Raziel. He was a big male and they didn't have the strength. "Arthur!," she then called out. Scarlett then trotted off down the boulder path. The large bear could definitely help them carry Raziel. At least she would try to coach Arthur into carrying Raziel. She sniffed around but that wasn't really helping. Scarlett went to his sleeping sports and found him in one of the last sports.

"Oh arthur! We need you there has been an accident!," she called out as she trotted towards him. The bear woke up and didn't look too pleased. He did frown at the work accident. The bear sat up and then blinked. "Another wolf that isn't allowed to be here?" Scarlett nodded in reply. "Sorry of and Raziel got hurt! The one that helped fighting. It is bad. Can you carry him to our den?" Arthur couldn't really decline that question. Five minutes later, and to Scarlett's surprise, Arthur was running along with her up the boulder path to Raziel. The black bear stopped and then looked over the scene. "There was never this much violence when I lived here alone," he complained. "But alright." The bear picked up the gray wolf and then stood on his hindlegs like a human. "You guys are lucky I've been training these back legs for getting to the berries."