Stavanger Bay I'll sing to the stars just for you
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Thistle tucked the hide around the young ones. The gift she had been given, all those months ago, from Dagrun at the birth of hre first litter. She slid from the den, and sat down at the den mouth. Tipping one ear backwards so she could listen and another forward, while she looked to the heavens. Not certain what she was looking for, but she was searching regardless.

Perhaps she wanted an inkling that Ragnar still watched over them. Perhaps she just wanted to see if the bright lights of valhalla would shine for her. Anything really, to fill the void that he had left in his wake. The darkness that could not be healed, and it was all consuming. It took Thistle extreme effort to just wake up in the morning and eat and drink. It would be so much easier to just lay down, and let the grief overtake her. Steal her life from her lungs, and her soul from her body. However, the pack needed her, all her children needed her. She could not be selfish, but just for once. She wished she could be.
Messages In This Thread
I'll sing to the stars just for you - by Thistle Cloud - April 29, 2015, 08:03 AM
RE: I'll sing to the stars just for you - by Levi - May 19, 2015, 10:52 AM
RE: I'll sing to the stars just for you - by Levi - June 20, 2015, 06:45 AM
RE: I'll sing to the stars just for you - by Levi - June 24, 2015, 02:24 PM
RE: I'll sing to the stars just for you - by Levi - July 06, 2015, 09:52 AM