Blackfeather Woods Lusa and her pups
The voice in my head is trying to kill me.
188 Posts
Ooc — Wolfie
I would say that @Grimnir and all of Lusa's pups can join in too, but I will go with whatever Lusa's ooc player says.
@Lusa
Cyn had found a way to find Lusa and followed the directions. She knew that she would have to explain herself right away since Lusa wouldn't like her too close. As she got closer she was almost ready for Grimnir to attack her for getting too close to his mate. She jumped when she heard a rabbit run by in the grass. "I just want to meet Lusa and the pups, I hope her mate won't hurt me before get to," she talked to herself hoping that either Grimnir or even Lusa heard if they were nearby.
334 Posts
Ooc — dead
It was a calm day in the nursery today. There where no whines or cries. Baldur and Chevalier where feeding while Lusa tended to Peridot. Her tongue swiped across the girl's white fur, cleaning off any dirt that may be there. When she finished, she gently swapped her for Baldur, and started cleaning him. Out of all the tasks of being a mother, this was her favorite. Everytime she warmed them, they stopped whimpering immediately. It made everything seem peaceful, and it was easier to here anyone coming.

Her ears stood straight up when she heard a voice outside the den. A angry rumble rose from inside her as a new scent drifted in the air. It was a packmate, but someone she did not know. She nudged her pups under a warm fox skin from the last meal Grim had provided and headed out. She saw the light brown pelt of the wolf. She came closer to the women, a snarl on her face. "Your too close. State your business here." She had better do it fast, or else Lusa would be forced to attack.
188 Posts
Ooc — Wolfie
"I want to become a caretaker. I haven't been in the pack that long, but I got some directions to your den. I mean no harm to you or your pups." She bowed her head in a way of submission like she did with the alpha when she asked to join. She didn't want to seem like a threat at all. "I apologize if I seem like I mean any harm. Please do not hurt me, I won't fight back if you do though."
334 Posts
Ooc — dead
She calmed after an explanation was given and she showed signs of immediate submission. This female meant no harm. Only to earn her caretaker trade, and lucky for her Lusa was always willing to help a Packmate. "If you mean what you say, I can let you se them," she whispered, afraid to wake any sleeping pups.

She then turned around, heading inside the den. She assumed that the other would follow. She didn't want to be away from her children even for a second. She would let nothing happen to them.
188 Posts
Ooc — Wolfie
Sorry I got busy and couldn't respond.
Cyn reminded herself to thank Lusa. She got closer to the den and soon was standing by the mother. She saw the fox skin and the small lumps that were moving underneath it. It was nice to see that Lusa was protecting her pups when Cyn got too close. She smiled to herself and looked over at the mother of the small puppies waiting for her to go over to them, she didn't want to wake them by picking them up wrong. Cyn had found that some mothers would move the pups around differently she didn't know why, but they did. She cleared her mind and focused on Lusa.
334 Posts
Ooc — dead
When Cyn came inside the den, she gently lifted the fox skin to reveal the wiggling trio. "This is Baldur, Peridot, and Chevalier," she whispered, placing her nose on each one. She looked up and smiled at Cyn. "Peridot reminds me of my sister, they look so alike." She chuckled a bit at the thought. "If she acts the same way, Blackfeather's gonna have a handful." Her older sister always liked to cause trouble, but that was the fun part about her.
188 Posts
Ooc — Wolfie
Cyn chuckled quietly. She didn't want to scare them by laughing too loud. They looked so small and fragile like sleeping ducklings. "They are so cute," she whispered. Her tail slowly wagged back and forth. Their scent was a mix of Lusa and the scent she smelt on the way there, except for Peridot. She strongly smelt of Lusa. She didn't mention it. Maybe she just didn't smell right. The other two boys hardly had a spot of white on them. It was probably a ressessive trait or something like that.