Redhawk Caldera I'll get you, my pretty, and your little dog too
gubraithian fire
3,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Trapper
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
*keeps things moving...* :)

Her parents appeared to take her seriously. Fox didn't seem to know what it was it or what to do about it, though Peregrine followed up her questions by suggesting it was a storm. Wildfire nodded. Big was an understatement, she felt sure of it. This storm was going to be epic, and not in a good way. Her amber eyes lifted to the sky. The swirling clouds filled her with trepidation and the electricity in the air caused the red fur along her spine to stand on end.

She hadn't thought of going underground (she was only marginally aware of the caldera's cave system), though the moment her father mentioned it, Wildfire quickly said, "Yes, underground. It's gonna be bad, dud, really bad." She shifted her weight from foot to foot, ears sliding backward somewhat. "Should we go get Aunt Finley and Uncle Elwood? And Elwood Jr?" And what about the others? Wildfire's fur began to prickle with apprehension as much as static.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I'll get you, my pretty, and your little dog too! - by Wildfire - July 20, 2015, 04:06 PM