Blackfeather Woods the angry bull
334 Posts
Ooc — dead
Maybe @Cyn Since she knows where Chev is. :3

The young mother had almost gone rouge with worry and hatred. She wanted her little Knight. She wanted him now. Though something dark inside told her to let it go, she could not. She would not. Her son was out there somewhere with that dark mutt and Lusa didn't like it one bit. She needed to know if Chevalier was safe.

She looked out into the open from the poorley made makshift nursery. After the flood, her and her family had to move out. Now they were under a fallen tree supported with two bolders. Not the best at all. She stood up, ignoring the pain in her paw. She lifted her hind leg up and examined it. Her paw felt like it was going to fall off. She was so close to just removing it all together.

She limped out from under the log and paced around angrily. "If my son has one scratch, I swear, I'll kill that Ohen bastard!" Lusa was not one to curse, but latley she sweared like a sailor. She grabbed a nearby branch in her jaws and shook it like a rabid dog. She then threw it over and dug in the ground. She slowed her pace and floped on the ground. "Oh, Chevalier. Where are you?"
The voice in my head is trying to kill me.
188 Posts
Ooc — Wolfie
Cyn saw Lusa shake the life out a branch like a rag doll and then toss it to the side. She felt sad that the mother had to deal with a missing pup."Lusa, are you okay?" Idiot! She clearly isn't! Her mind yelled at her. Cyn felt bad that she knew where Chev was and Lusa didn't. Should I tell her? No, let's just leave her to worry about it. The voice in her head was being sarcastic. Cyn tried her best not to look guilty.
334 Posts
Ooc — dead
She looked up to see Cyn. "Does it fucking look like I'm ok?! she snapped, not noticing the tone of her own voice. "Both of my sons are lost out there. Chevalier is with someone who wants my blood. Baldur is lost with Damien, who hates my mate. The perfect way to hurt us is to kill them! And I can't do one damn thing about it! I can barely walk with this stupid broken paw, and we have no healers at the moment. Cicero is lost with Damien and Meldresi is who knows where?! She is either dead or dying..."

She heavily as her voice trailed off. She stared into the distance trying to calm herself. Everything will be ok in the end. She highly doubted her thoughts. You couldn't be positive about everything. "I-I'm sorry Cyn. This whole storm thing is really messing with my head." Who could blame her? She had a tight bond with her children from day one. And now two of her children had been ripped away from her. There was so much things she could have done to prevented this. At least she still had Peridot.
188 Posts
Ooc — Wolfie
Cyn flinched at her tone. Lusa had never used this voice with her before,and it worried her. "I'm sure Chev will come back Lusa. Someone as small as him can't go long without seeing their mother." She was sure that Chev would come back, even if it was to say goodbye. Even Cyn didn't forget to say goodbye to the mother that adopted her. She would drag Chev back if she had to to make him see his mom.
334 Posts
Ooc — dead
Cyn's words scent a cold shiver down her spine. "Exactly. He's too young to be out without me. Way too young. So is Baldur. Without the right food they can die." She closed her eyes and burried her claws in the ground. She was unable to handle this. It seemed like she'd only seen her sons for a day before getting them ripped away from her. At least she still had her little girl.

She thought of Baldur. Who he was with. "Cicero and Damien. They're smart those two are, but I don't think they can handle a tiny pup alone." She opened her eyes and looked into the trees. "He won't survive without food for very long."
188 Posts
Ooc — Wolfie
Cyn went to Lusa and tried to comfort her. "I'm sure they will both be just fine. I can help you look for them if you would like after you heal." She gave her a smile trying to make her smile a little. This was a fake smile though, in reality she felt awful for not telling Lusa yet.

She remembered when she could smell Chev off of that ebony wolf's coat. The feeling of excitement had filled her when that happened. She had kept her cool in the situation to try and see if she could see how he was doing. That had past though, now it was a bit after she knew where he was. Was he going to come home soon?