Blacktail Deer Plateau Discretion of the Mind · PACK MEET
<i>avatar by Tokio!</i>
88 Posts
Ooc — Sammi
Rob watched the dark wolf leave, wondering was his deal was. The dude looked like he was about to kill someone, and he was sure that the Alphas had noticed. Maybe Ariston should have them sit down and diffuse the situation. He smirked at his thought, bowed once more to the two new mates, and took his leave.
<p style="font-size:12px;color:#fff;text-shadow:1px 1px 8px #000;"><span style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px;"><i><FONT COLOR="#1f1f1f">v</FONT><FONT COLOR="#271f1f">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#2f1e1e">l</FONT><FONT COLOR="#371d1d">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#3e1c1d">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#461b1c"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#4e1a1b">m</FONT><FONT COLOR="#56191a">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#5e1719">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#661618">g</FONT><FONT COLOR="#6e1517">h</FONT><FONT COLOR="#751417">u</FONT><FONT COLOR="#7d1316">l</FONT><FONT COLOR="#851215">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#8c1114">s</FONT></i></span></p>
65 Posts
Ooc — Tokio
Tyrant, tyrant, tyrant, Crete's mind chanted like a record skipping, nostrils flaring as he leveled a unrelenting stare at Hawkeye. If he wasn't so angry he might have found it amusing that she couldn't take his concerns and Cristina as an adult and alpha should have but instead had to slant him at the meeting as well as during that actual conversation. In this respect she was lucky he was mute. By that point he had a lot to say and didn't give two rat droppings. The looks a strange male was giving him, caused his hackles to bristle. No right to judge, He hates to best everyone's bubble but he didn't really need Blacktail Deer Plateau. He was capiable of finding another pack, an more than capiable of taking care of himself until that point. His brothers were his only gravitating force, but even then Atticus was pissed, it was easy to feel the tension radiating off of him and Peregrine seemed more interested in Hawkeye than he did anything else. Disgust colored Crete's expression as he departed after Atticus, not waiting or caring. Hawkeye had made it clear she wanted him gone -- so why didn't she make it happen then? She was already a childish tyrant in his eyes and Crete wasn't afraid of her. Peregrine seemed to not care and Hawkeye's words no longer mattered to Crete at this point.